Scholarship Committee Co-Chairs
- The beneficiary must attend Florida Southwestern State College.
- The beneficiary may receive an award of up to 12 credit hours per semester for 4 semesters within a three-year period for tuition fees only (amount will vary based on available funds).
- The beneficiary promises to attend Christian services of whichever denomination he/she prefers during their first semester. This may include church, Sunday school or Bible study. 85% yearly attendance is the required minimum.
- The beneficiary shall show proof of his/her attendance during the first semester. This is done when the beneficiary applies for funds for the second semester. A similar promise of attendance is required for the second semester.
- The beneficiary may be required to show attendance of Christian services through the third and fourth semester, if needed.
- At the end of each semester, the beneficiary shall provide the Board of the Brighten the Corner Foundation with a transcript, a letter from the pastor of the church he/she has attended, and a written request of funds for the upcoming semester.